At PropertyLawyerOnline.com, we take complete pride when it comes to making WILL for our clients. WILL is an important Legal Document and so it should be made carefully. With a team of experienced Property Lawyers, highly skilled in WILL (Vasiyat) making process, our firm takes the complete responsibility of making your WILL & guild you at every step of the way.
We work in a completely transparent way and charge a fixed fee of Rs. 15,000/- (in 3 parts of Rs. 5,000 each) for executing a Will through the Sub Registrar’s Office.
- PAN & Adhaar (photocopy as well as original) of the Testator (person who is executing will)
- PAN & Adhaar (photocopy as well as original) of the
- Address proof card of two witnesses (photocopy as well as original)
- For a WILL to be effective, it should be properly signed and well attested
- A will becomes enforceable only after the demise of the testator.
- Testator has a right to make any changes in the WILL during the lifetime
- A Will must be attested in the presence of 2 witnesses
- The witnesses should sign in the presence of each other and the presence of the testator.
The laws that apply to making of a Will are:
- The Indian Succession Act, 1925
- Hindu Personal Laws
- Muslim Personal Laws
- The Indian Registration Act, 1908
Get quick answers from Top Property Lawyers of Delhi & Gurgaon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is a WILL & why do I need it?
Will is a declaration by a person as regards to how he/she wants to distribute his/her assets and properties after death. Preparing a will ensures that all your assets and properties are distributed and disposed of as per your wishes and it makes it simple for the beneficiaries to inherit the assets and properties legally.
Q. Is your process completely online?
No, the documentation part is handled online. To execute the will, you along with two witnesses need to visit the Sub-Registrar’s Office in whose jurisdiction the property is situated.
Q. Who can make a WILL?
Any person of above 18 years with sound mind and owning any asset or property can execute a will.
Q. In which language one can write a WILL?
Language is not a barrier here. WILL can be written in any language
Q. Who is an executor? Is it necessary to appoint an executor to a WILL?
Executor is a person whom you wish to handle the responsibility of executing your will. It is not mandatory to have an executor as in absence of that, the beneficiaries themselves can take this responsibility.